We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our technical team. The role of a DevOps Engineer combines aspects of a technical role and an IT operations role.
Who we are
We’re a team of lifelong learners. We’re equal parts left and right brained, and we’re generally likeable. We won’t bore you with more adjectives! See for yourself.
Working with us
We're a company built on a foundation of passionate, hardworking individuals striving to make sure our company offers its customers the best technology and services it possibly can. Working with us means you'll get to experience true dedication firsthand, and we guarantee you'll love it... and the free coffee.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cyber security threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
- 2+ years of experience in a DevOps Engineer role (or similar role); experience in software development and infrastructure development is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s in computer science, engineering, software engineering, or a relevant field
- AWS cloud experience , Azure is a plus
- Good understating of microservices Architecture
- Develop technical specifications and architecture is a plus.
- Ability to Quickly Learn New Software Technologies.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Analysis and problem Solving Skills.
- Troubleshooting abilities.
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Familiarity with agile environments
- Good communication skills