We are looking for a senior full-stack developer to join our team. Full-stack developers approach software holistically since they cater to both user experience and functionality.
Who We Are
We’re a team of lifelong learners. We’re equal parts left and right brained, and we’re generally likeable. We won’t bore you with more adjectives. See for yourself.
Working with us
We're a company built on a foundation of passionate, hardworking individuals striving to make sure our company offers its customers the best technology and services it possibly can. Working with us means you'll get to experience true dedication firsthand, and we guarantee you'll love it... and the free coffee.
- Participate in all phases of the software development life-cycle including creating technical designs, program code, test plans, and verifying test results
- Apply reusable code design and design patterns in a test-driven development environment
- Develop technical design documentation based on functional design specifications and implement solutions using object-oriented programming techniques
- Collaborate with a team of developers, business analysts, UX designers, infrastructure architects, and quality assurance testers to ensure the successful delivery of an integrated solution meeting the needs of the business
- Provide level of effort estimates for implementation and project plans
- Research, recommend, and adopt best practices and design patterns for development
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or any related fields.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience developing with full-stack of technology, i.e. both front-end and back-end.
- Deep technical understanding of “.NET and Angular” is a must.
- Familiar with JSON, SOAP Web Sockets and REST-based APIs.
- Strong knowledge of ES6 and proficiency in following front-end technologies: Angular 6+, HTML, CSS. Knowledge of React as a bonus.
- Strong knowledge of C# 8 and proficiency in following backend technologies: .NET Core and EFCore 3.1+.
- Proficiency in the following database technologies: SQL Server, MongoDB and Redis.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle.
- Understanding dependencies between frontend and backend systems.
- Understanding of Agile, SCRUM, and CI/CD.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.