Growth Marketing Lead
We’re hiring a word class Growth Marketing Lead to skyrocket our
growth marketing efforts and help us acquiring big bucket customers.
The growth marketing lead is in charge of growing & scaling the company as
quickly & as efficiently as possible, while strategically optimizing the current
channels & activating new ones.
- Leading a team of growth marketers, growth engineers, and content creators.
- Leading & monitoring A/B tests to optimize conversion and other key performance indicators.
- Working with cross-functional teams (Product, Design, Business Development, ... etc) to establish
initiatives supporting big drops revenue goals.
- Optimizing marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social
- Managing search engine marketing and continuously find ways to refine our website & content channels
- Setting up an analytics environment to keep tracking of every ongoing growth activity & monitoring
revenue performance to uncover areas for improvement.
- Preparing and presenting recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up
the implementation level.
- +4 years of growth marketing experience.
- Solid knowledge of email marketing, content marketing, SEM marketing, and social media marketing.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to lead & collaborate with cross-functional
stakeholders, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Expert knowledge of conversion optimization, measuring performance, and A/B Testing.
- Experienced in growth hacking with a deep knowledge of data analysis and tracking.
- Strong analytical skills to resulting in data-driven decisions.
Growth Marketer (Content Creation)
We're hiring a Class-A growth marketer focused on content marketing at WideBot who has
the passion and what it takes to help bring more AI & automation to the region.
The growth marketing team at WideBot is focused on contributing to building its products and
scaling it since launching with the highest growth rate possible.
- Creating needed growth marketing content, from blog posts to social media content, and sales emails
- Contributing to managing and growing WideBot's social media presence across all of its channels.
- Acquiring new users and working on retaining the current ones.
- Participating in the product development cycle, and helping to make WideBot platform experience as
smooth, reliable, and top of mind as possible.
- Experience in growth marketing or a related role working with a growth framework.
- Hands-on experience with creating inbound content, especially heavy pieces of content.
- Familiarity with basic SEO & digital advertising techniques.
- Nondisturbance from robots, we have a lot of them around the office!
- Good knowledge of the common growth marketing frameworks & metrics (Pirate metrics, Operating for
- Basic understanding of the SaaS business model and knowledge of the chatbots & AI industry.
- Experience creating content for a tech startup.