Founders Spirit 👌
Users First ☝
Bring It to The Light 💡
Be Open 🔓
Straight Forward 🏃
Work 🙅 Upset
Our work with bots make us appreciate the humans behind them, that’s why we pay higher than the standard in the market.
Bots are still an advanced technology themselves, so you can imagine the new technologies used to build a builder for them! We’re using the most advanced technologies in this field
We take the growth of every person on our team seriously, that’s why we have a dedicated budget for every team member for his personal growth to keep learning.
We trust the choices of our team members, that’s why we make their referrals a priority and they get a bonus with it.
We always want our team to get adapted to the newest techniques and frameworks quickly, therefore we make use of our network of mentors to get them to do it.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Senior Backend Developer
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business objectives.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Writing high-quality and documented code.
- Developing and maintaining high-quality software products while supporting the strategic vision of the company.
- Experience in programming with C#&MSSQL.
- Experience in the web technologies including(ASP.NET Core MVC,JSON,XML).
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems,servers,and environments.
- Knowledge in source controls like TFS/Git.
- Knowledge in SQL/NoSQL.
- Extensive.Net experience.
- Experience in C# and SQL Server.
- Experience developing Backend infrastructure and APIs.
- Working knowledge of Web Services&REST(JSON)APIs.
- Knowledge in Node js is prefered.
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiatives.
- Effective team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Senior Frontend Developer
- Designing the user interface for our website and web applications.
- Building and developing user-facing features.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future usability.
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Enhancing the current frontend architecture and setting code standards for Angular 2+.
- Gaining product knowledge by successfully developing new features.
- Troubleshooting,testing,and maintaining the developed products from frontend point,to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Assuring that all user-input is validated before submitting it to backend.
- Developing dashboards and data visualizations using the latest JS charting libraries.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Frontend development.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Angular 2+development.
- Basic understanding of web markup,including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Good understanding of a client-side JS framework,such as Angular 2+.
- Ability to implement visualization of complex data sets(in a various sectors e.g.dashboard,real user monitoring,…etc).
- Experience with performing planning,designing and wireframing creation in an agile,continuous integration and automated testing environment.
- Love a challenge and you have a way to prove this.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Growth Marketing Lead
We’re hiring a word class Growth Marketing Lead to skyrocket our growth marketing efforts and help us acquiring big bucket customers. The growth marketing lead is in charge of growing & scaling the company as quickly & as efficiently as possible, while strategically optimizing the current channels & activating new ones.
- Leading a team of growth marketers, growth engineers, and content creators.
- Leading & monitoring A/B tests to optimize conversion and other key performance indicators.
- Working with cross-functional teams (Product, Design, Business Development, … etc) to establish growth initiatives supporting big drops revenue goals.
- Optimizing marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Managing search engine marketing and continuously find ways to refine our website & content channels ranking.
- Setting up an analytics environment to keep tracking of every ongoing growth activity & monitoring revenue performance to uncover areas for improvement.
- Preparing and presenting recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the implementation level.
- +4 years of growth marketing experience.
- Solid knowledge of email marketing, content marketing, SEM marketing, and social media marketing.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to lead & collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Expert knowledge of conversion optimization, measuring performance, and A/B Testing.
- Experienced in growth hacking with a deep knowledge of data analysis and tracking.
- Strong analytical skills to resulting in data-driven decisions.
- Researching different Arabic dialects and accents for words related to food ordering industry initially,that give the same meaning.
- Collecting data about Arabic words,sentences,and idioms related to many industries.
- Annotating and training huge bulks of data.
- Updating the engine with the data collected
- Building the database which will mainly be used in communicating and understanding different requests from our users.
- Having good research skills.
- Experience in collecting and creating data forms.
- Experience in annotating & reviewing data.